Friday, January 28, 2011

New Beginnings

So, I been away for a while. A couple things happened while I was away from blogging. I was in a relationship which was faster then you can blink lol...I ended it the 1st of the year due to him be comfortable being lazy & lack of motivation. I moved in with my grandmother so i can save money more to buy a condo.

2010 i learned to have patience. 2011 started off with me being unsure of what i wanted for myself this year. As of now I'll focus more on pleasing me, taking a chance & be open to making friends outside my circle. I'm a very shy person, so the last part is going to take a lot of work on my part. And also smile and be thankful for all the blessings & lessons God has/will be giving me good & bad. MORE BLOGGING TOO!

To whoever is reading this...Happy New Year (28 days late) & BE BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment